senior visiting fellows program
Application & Timing
Application Deadline: December 15
Notification: January 31
Note: Senior Visiting Fellows applications are closed until Fall 2020 for the Academic Year 2021-22.
Applicants should study the Fine Print and then assemble an application containing:
- A cover letter indicating that a Senior Visiting Fellowship is sought.
- A description of the project to be undertaken during residence (500-1000 words).
- A proposal for an open-call conference to be held at the Center at the end of the fellowship year.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A sample of written work.
- Letters of reference from three knowledgeable scholars. We recommend letters whose content is blinded to the applicant.
Electronic versions of the application are strongly preferred and should be sent via email to Carolyn Oblak at firstname.lastname@example.org
senior visiting fellows program:
::: the basics
::: the fine print