- University News
- Health and Wellness
Subscribe to Pittwire TodayGet the most interesting and important stories from the University of Pittsburgh.
Accolades & Honors
14 projects won Year of Emotional Well-Being funding
The Office of the Provost announced 14 winners from its first round of proposals for projects connected to the University’s annual theme of emotional well-being.
Pitt awarded up to $5,000 to support interdisciplinary events and activities that involve many areas of the University and the broader community. The programs sponsored by the Year of Emotional Well-Being also foster community and conversation around restoring and enhancing mental health and wellness.
Here are the winning projects:
- 2023 Super Analytics Challenge — Finale Planning
- BCAP Youth Arts Program
- Don’t Be Lonely at Work
- Giving Voice and Making Space: Understanding Concepts of Emotional Well-Being in Order to Support Researchers and Their Fields of Study
- Integrating Attention to Emotional Well-Being Into Healthcare-Focused Forums
- Joy Is an Act of Resistance
- Love Data Week 2023
- Mental Health Champion Certificate Program
- Scholarship and Self-Care: Strategies to Improve the Well-Being of Single Mothers in Higher Education
- Stay Ready Medical Education
- “Struggling in Silence” Documentary
- The Art of Healing Through Poetry and Connection
- The Sleep Center
- Writing and Healing Arts: Stories Can Make Us Whole