- University News
Subscribe to Pittwire TodayGet the most interesting and important stories from the University of Pittsburgh.
Pitt affiliates dominate Pittsburgh Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list
Each year, Pittsburgh Magazine and PUMP, a organization committed to providing platforms for change agents in the city, recognize 40 outstanding individuals under the age of 40 whose creativity, vision, and professional and community achievements enrich the Pittsburgh region. This year, 13 people from Pitt made the list.
The award and fall event celebrate dynamic and diverse leaders who range in industry and experience, from entrepreneurs to educators, artists and more. On average, the judging panel, which consists of past 40 Under 40 winners, makes selections from more than 250 nominations.
Here are the Pitt winners:
- Jennifer C. Barnes, supplier diversity and sustainability coordinator
- Brittany E. Bell (KGSB ’12)
- Jessica Benham (A&S ’19G)
- Collin Diedrich (MED ’12, LAW ’17), research scientist and president and founder of the Learning Disabilities Association of Pennsylvania
- Natalie Gentile (MED ’14)
- Miracle L. Jones (LAW 18’, SOC WK ’20G)
- Noah R. Jordan (LAW ’13)
- Yasaswi Kislovsky (MED ’21)
- Tanisha E. Long, senior in the Kenneth P. Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences
- Monica Malik (A&S ’07)
- Ayisha Morgan-Lee (EDUC ’20G)
- Andrea Standford (BUS ’11, GSPIA ’20G)
- Marco A. Tinor (BUS ’05)