- School of Nursing
- School of Computing and Information
- Kenneth P. Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Informatics and Networked Systems
- Department of Health Promotion and Development
- Department of Biological Sciences
2021 Doctoral Mentoring Awards Announced
Four graduate students were recognized for a 2021 Doctoral Mentoring Award this year.
The Provost’s Award for Excellence in Doctoral Mentoring annually recognizes outstanding mentoring of graduate students seeking a research doctorate degree. Up to four awards are made each year. Each Provost’s Award for Excellence in Doctoral Mentoring will consist of a cash prize to the graduate faculty member of $2,500 to recognize excellence in mentoring. All persons selected for this award will be honored publicly.
2021 Doctoral Mentoring Award Recipients
- Tia-Lynn Ashman, Kenneth P. Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences, biological sciences
- Robert Batterman, Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences, philosophy
- Yvette Conley, School of Nursing, health promotion and development
- Martin Weiss, School of Computing and Information, informatics and networked systems