Jordan Group Meetings, Fall 2000
- Meetings will
be held in Room 706, Chevron Science Center (7th Floor conference room).
- The Group Meeting time for Fall, 2000 is 2:30 - 4:00pm on
- Research Talks are short, informal presentations of material related to your research.
Including questions, this portion of the meeting should last 50 minutes.
- Journal Talks are short discussions of recent articles of possible interest to group
members. This portion of the meeting should total 15 minutes.
- Journal articles to be discussed will be displayed on this page in advance to allow for
- This schedule is updated periodically. Please use the shift key and reload button on
your browser to be certain you are viewing the most up to date version.
List of group meetings and relevant seminars
Dominic Alfonso (Postdoc Jordan Group)
Previously at PNNL.
"Opposite rumpling in the MgO and CaO(100) surfaces and Theoretical Study of c(1x1) Cu
monolayer on CaO(100)"
Past Group Meetings:
Jordan Group Meetings Spring 2000
Jordan Group Meetings Fall 1999
Jordan Group Meetings Summer 1999
Jordan Group Meetings Spring 1999
Jordan Group Meetings Fall 1998
Jordan Group Meetings Summer 1998
Jordan Group Meetings Spring 1998
Jordan Group Meetings Fall 1996 and Spring 1997
Jordan Group Meetings Spring 1996