Office: 7121C Parren Hall
Department of Biostatistics, University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15260
Phone: (412) 708 – 5849
I am a 5th year PhD student at the Department of Biostatistics, University of Pittsburgh. My research interests are statistical methods for high-dimensional
omics data, machine learning methods, and subgrouping towards precision medicine.
I have collaborated with researchers from Harvard School of Medicine (previously in Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh), Department of Biochemistry and molecular biology, Department of Pathology. Collaboration projects include RNAseq/scRNAseq, CyTOF, proteomics data analysis, biomarker detection and molecular diagnosis, integrating multi-omics data, genetic variations calling, and trajectory analysis.
- 2016 Ph.D. in Biostatistics, University of Pittsburgh
- 2014 M.S. in Biostatistics, University of Pittsburgh
- 2007 B.M. in Preventive Medicine, Sun Yat-sen University
Honors and Awards
- 2020 ASA Pittsburgh Chapter Student of the Year, GSPH
- 2020 Distinguised Student Papaer Award, ENAR
- 2019 Distinguised Student Papaer Award, JSM section in Genomics and Genetics
- 2016 Lingzi Lu Memorial Award, Conference on Statistical Practice
The best is yet to come -- Frank Sinatra
- 02/2021 My daughter Shana was born!
- 01/2021 I passed dissertation proposal.
- 10/2020 Teaching Assistant BIOST2069 Statistical methods for omics data