- University News
This Week’s Vaccine Incentive Prize Winners
These nine members of the Pitt community brought home $3,400 in prizes this week. Fill out Pitt’s Vaccination Disclosure Form today for your chance to win gift cards, cash and other prizes. It takes less than a minute.
This week’s winners are:
- Chase Fong, undergraduate student in Chinese and Political Science, Pittsburgh campus, $1,000
- Daniela Romero-Suarez, undergraduate student in Civil Engineering, Pittsburgh campus, $500 Panther Funds
- Manav Dave, undeclared undergraduate, Pittsburgh campus, $500 University Store on Fifth
- Nai-Chia Chen, graduate student in pharmaceutical sciences, Pittsburgh campus, $500 Giant Eagle gift card
- Adam Hart, faculty in Archives and Special Collections, Pittsburgh campus, $500 Giant Eagle gift card
- Undergraduate student, Pittsburgh campus, $100 Panther Funds
- Undergraduate student in psychology, Pitt-Bradford, $100 Walmart gift card
- Melissa Marks, faculty in education, Pitt-Greensburg, $100 Sheetz gift card
- Stephen Kilpatrick, faculty in Natural Sciences, Pitt-Johnstown, $100 Walmart gift card
To be eligible for upcoming drawings, which will be held each week through Aug. 6, you must disclose that you are vaccinated or that you have a medical or religious reason for why you are not vaccinated. Individuals who have disclosed by 12 a.m. ET on the day of the drawing are eligible for that week’s drawings.
If you are selected as a winner in a drawing, you will need to submit proof of vaccine or an approved exemption. Winners can choose whether to share their name publicly.