Updated 2020-2021 Academic Calendar is Now Available
Last week, the Offices of the Chancellor and Provost shared adjustments to the academic calendar to help minimize the possible spread of COVID-19. The academic semester will continue to be structured within a 15-week window to remain in compliance with Title IV funding regulations.
- Fall term classes will begin on Aug. 19, 2020, and end Nov. 20, 2020.
- Classes will take place on Labor Day, Sept. 7, 2020.
- Students will not return to campus after the Thanksgiving break.
- There will be an extended final exam period for the fall semester that includes the possibility of holding in-person exams on the Monday and Tuesday before Thanksgiving and holding remote exams the week after Thanksgiving.
- In scheduling final exams, priority for in-person final exam room assignments will be given to “departmental exams.”