- University News
Treats for Faculty and Staff Next Week
Let’s be honest: Some of our favorite Pitt memories include food, and while there won’t be a big picnic on Bigelow Boulevard this year, there are still some opportunities for free food for faculty and staff. As one way of saying “thank you” during Faculty and Staff Appreciation Week, there will be free donuts on all campuses next week:
- Bradford: Wednesday, June 9, from 9 to 11 a.m. in the Commons Cafe
- Greensburg: Wednesday, June 9, from 9 to 11 a.m. at the Bobcat in Chambers Hall
- Johnstown: Monday, June 7, from 7 to 10 a.m. in the Student Union Building, Pitt Stop area, 2nd floor
- Pittsburgh: Monday, June 7, and Wednesday, June 9, from 7 to 10 a.m. in two locations: the Schenley Quad and in the main lobby of the Petersen Events Center
- Titusville: Tuesday, June 8, at 10 a.m. in Boomer’s Express
Wear your masks and walk with your co-workers for a morning pick me up.
Faculty and staff will also have a chance to try our on-campus dining partners for free. A limited number of free meal vouchers are available to faculty and staff who register online at thankyou.pitt.edu. Following registration, you’ll receive an email with a voucher to use at any on-campus location through the summer or fall term on all Pitt campuses.