- University News
Pitt’s National Center on Family Support to host conference on caregiving research
The University of Pittsburgh’s National Center on Family Support (NCFS) will be hosting their second Conference on Caregiving Research on March 3-4, 2022.
The conference will assemble a multidisciplinary group of national leaders in caregiving research, policy and practice. The sessions will showcase innovations in research and build bridges across disciplines to address the urgent community, clinical and policy needs of family caregivers. The center is currently seeking abstracts for poster and podium presentations.
The conference themes include:
- caregiving as a public health priority
- caregiving across transitions
- understudied caregiver populations
- cross-cutting assessment and interventions
- technical innovations to support caregivers
- emerging issues in caregiving
Abstract submissions will be open from Sept. 1-21, 2021.