- University News
Participate in a Group Lifestyle Balance Program This Fall
If you’re pre-diabetic or struggling to find a develop lifestyle, you’re not alone: Participate in a program to help you lose weight, become more active and reduce stress.
The program, part of the Comprehensive Medication Management benefit at Pitt, begins in September.
Participants will receive:
- A complimentary Fitbit smart scale
- Other health and fitness related items, depending on number of sessions attended
- Yearlong guidance from a pharmacist trained in lifestyle coaching
- Support from other program participants
- Skills to better manage your health
There is no cost to take part in the program, which is valued at approximately $750. If you are interested in participating or learning more, please email pharmacist Natalie Capozzolo at mymeds [at] pitt.edu () no later than Aug. 31, 2021.