- University News
One Week Left For Your Chance to Win
Only one week remains to complete the Vaccination Disclosure Form for a chance to win up to $2,500 in cash, research funding, Panther Funds, Apple products or gift cards for groceries or gas. The winners from last week were:
- Jillian Gaudioso, undergraduate, Pittsburgh campus, $1,000
- Undergraduate, Pittsburgh campus, $500 Panther Funds
- Paul Conrad-Gonzales, undergraduate in history, Pittsburgh campus, $500 Giant Eagle gift card
- Graduate student in security and intelligence studies, Pittsburgh campus, $500 Giant Eagle gift card
- Staff in the Office of the Registrar, Pittsburgh campus, $500 Giant Eagle gift card
- Mary Boser, faculty in nursing, Bradford campus, $100 Walmart gift card
Winners are notified by email. Remember to check your pitt.edu email account if you completed the form. Some prizes have not been claimed yet!
To be eligible for upcoming drawings, which will be held each week through Aug. 6, you must disclose that you are vaccinated or that you have a medical or religious reason for why you are not vaccinated. Individuals who have disclosed by 12 a.m. ET on the day of the drawing are eligible for that week’s drawings.
If you are selected as a winner in a drawing, you will need to submit proof of vaccine or an approved exemption. Winners can choose whether to share their name publicly.