- University News
Subscribe to Pittwire TodayGet the most interesting and important stories from the University of Pittsburgh.
Comment on University policies to be decommissioned through Feb. 27
The Office of Policy Development and Management invites all University community members with Pitt student, faculty or staff log-in credentials to review and comment on policies to be decommissioned through Feb. 27.
Comments and suggestions provided during this 28-day comment period will be taken into consideration during the University’s policy development process.
Because they are limited to academic regulations and are more appropriately managed by the Office of the Provost rather than at the University-wide level, these policies are recommended for decommissioning:
- Academic Probation/Suspension/Dismissal
- Academic Program Structure
- Course Repeat
- Course Withdrawl
- Dual (Double) Degrees/Joint Degrees
- G Grade Deadline
- Grade Changes
- Grading Options
- Grading System
- Graduate Faculty Qualifications
- Minors and Areas of Concentration
- Non-University of Pittsburgh Degree
- Student Classification in Dual/Joint Degree Programs
- University Honors