- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Department of Physical Therapy
- Department of Communication Science and Disorders
SHRS Appoints New Associate Deans
The University of Pittsburgh School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences recently named four faculty to new associate dean positions in an effort to address major school-wide initiatives.
- David Beck, assistant professor and chair of the Department of Physician Assistant Studies, will take on an additional role as associate dean for interprofessional studies.
- M. Kathleen Kelly, associate professor in the Department of Physical Therapy, will assume responsibilities as associate dean for academic outreach and advising.
- Thomas Platt, vice chair of the Division of Community Health Services and associate professor and director of Pitt’s Emergency Medicine program, has been named associate dean for academic partnerships.
- Bernard Rousseau, professor and chair in the Department of Communication Science and Disorders, will serve as the associate dean for equity, inclusion and community engagement.
For each faculty leader’s roles, visit the school’s page.