- Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business
Pitt Earns 2020-2021 Military Friendly Designation Across Campuses
The University of Pittsburgh has been recognized for its support for students in the military community.
For the ninth consecutive year, the University’s Pittsburgh campus has been recognized as a 2020-2021 Military Friendly Top 10 School.
Also receiving recognition for the 2020-2021 year:
- Pitt-Greensburg, Military Friendly
- The Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business and College of Business Administration, Bronze status
- Pitt-Bradford, Bronze status
- Pitt-Johnstown, Military Friendly
The Military Friendly Schools survey is “the longest-running most comprehensive review of college and university investments in serving military and veteran students.” Institutions earning the Military Friendly School designation were evaluated using both public data sources and responses from a proprietary survey. More than 1,000 schools participated in the 2020-2021 survey with 695 earning the designation.