- School of Medicine
- Department of Radiation Oncology
- Department of Pediatrics
- Department of Medicine
Five Pitt-UPMC Faculty Elected into American Society for Clinical Investigation
The American Society for Clinical Investigation recently elected its 2021 membership class, which includes five faculty members and clinical leaders at the University of Pittsburgh and UPMC. The society seeks to support the scientific efforts, educational needs and clinical aspirations of physician-scientists to improve the health of all people.
The five new members are as follows:
- Walid F. Gellad, associate professor of medicine and health policy, director of the Center for Pharmaceutical Policy and Prescribing.
- Jacqueline Ho, associate professor of pediatrics; director, Pediatric Nephrology Fellowship, UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh; co-director, Pediatric Scientist Development Program.
- Philana Ling Lin, associate professor of pediatrics; director, Pediatric Infectious Diseases Fellowship, UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh.
- Heath Devin Skinner, associate professor of radiation oncology.
- Matthew L. Steinhauser, associate professor of medicine.
They will be officially inducted into the Society on April 8 as part of the 2021 AAP/ASCI/APSA joint meeting, held virtually April 8-10.