- Woon, Jonathan
and Ian P. Cook. "Competing Gridlock Models, Status Quo Assumptions,
and Legislative Productivity"
(revise and resubmit, Political Analysis)
- Minozzi, William
and Jonathan Woon. "Competition,
Preference Uncertainty, and Jamming: A
Strategic Communication Experiment"
- Woon, Jonathan. "An
Experimental Study of Electoral Incentives and Institutional Choice" (revise and resubmit, Journal of Experimental Political Science)
- Cook, Ian P. and Jonathan Woon. 2014. "Time and Punishment: Concession and Blame in Political Bargaining"
Work in Progress
- Chaudoin, Stephen and Jonathan Woon. "Strategy in Contests with Asymmetric Valuations"
- Kanthak, Kristin and Jonathan Woon. "Primary Elections, Strategic Voting, and Candidate Polarization"
- Kanthak, Kristin and Jonathan Woon. "Lying for Collective Benefit? Gender and Exaggeration in an Electoral Context"
- Minozzi, William and Jonathan Woon. "Competition and Strategic Communication: An Experimental Study"
- Cook, Ian P., Ian R. Turner, and Jonathan Woon. "Fear of Failure: Policy Experimentation and Career Concerns"
update August 21, 2014