Interested in Joining?
Membership in the OACS
residential living community is limited. All applicants must:
1. Be full-time students at the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg.
2. Possess and maintain a 2.5 grade point average.
3. Be in good judicial standing with the university.
4. Have all financial obligations to the university met.
5. Pay a one-time, annual fee of $100 at the time of acceptance.
Please note that if you are applying to live
in the OACS residential living community in Westmoreland Hall, you must
first submit a Housing Application in order to be considered. For more
information on applying for housing, click
To view and print the OACS application,
please click here.
Once you have completed your OACS application
and essay, you should send it to:
Mr. Brian Root, OACS Director
University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg
150 Finoli Drive
219 Chambers Hall
Greensburg, PA 15601
OACS as a freshman, and it was the best way to help with high school to
college transition. The other OACS members have become my family away from
home. Joining OACS was the best decision I have made here at
-Nina Carrillo, OACS member from 2006-2008
provided me with opportunities that few other campus organizations offer.
Through my involvement in OACS, I have become an active member of the
community. I am presented with countless opportunities to give back to the
people around me and set an example for others."
OACS member from