|front |1 |2 |3 |4 |5 |6 |7 |8 |9 |10 |review|
Additional goals include:
- Provide a broad overview of chronic disease epidemiology at the local and national level
- Provide basic substantive knowledge concerning major chronic diseases, including cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and respiratory disease, and their risk factors
- Understand chronic disease etiology (aging, dietary factors, familial predisposition, environmental lifestyle, hormonal, etc) and gain basic understanding about prevention and control activities
- Gain understanding about major sources of information in the field of chronic disease
- Understand major disparities in the area of chronic disease
- Describe the major challenges in chronic disease prevention and control.