1.Nikitin Y.P.,Stepanova E.G.,Shubnikov E.V. Diabetes mellitus and Impaired glucose tolerance in Siberia region//Bulletin of Siberian Branch of Academy of Medical Sciences of USSR.-1989.- N.5.-P.12-17.
2.Gafarov V.V.. Shubnikov E.V., Pleshakova E.A. The Epidemiological study of diabetes mellitus in city of Novosibirsk//Bulletin of Siberian Branch of Academy of Medical Sciences of USSR.-1989.-N.5.-P.17-20.
3.E.G.Stepanova, E.V.Shubnikov. Diabetes Mellitus, Impaired Glucose Tolerance and Some Risk Factors of Diabetes Mellitus in Native and Newcoming Population of Chukotka//Abstracts of 8th International Congress on Circumpolar Health.-Whiterhorse, Yukon, Canada, May 20- 25, 1990.-P.39-39.
4.Stepanova E.G.,Shubnikov E.W. Diabetes, Glucose Tolerance and some risk-factors of diabetes mellitus in natives and newcomers of Chukotka// Circumpolar Health 90.-Proceedings of the 8th International Congress on Circumpolar Health, Whitehorse, Yukon, may 20-25, 1990.-P.413-414.
5.WHO DIAMOND Project GROUP. WHO Multinational Project for Childhood Diabetes//Diabetes Care.-1990.-VOL.13.,NO.10.- P.1062-1068.
6.E.Shubnikov,T.Podar and J.Tuomilehto. Incidence of Childhood Insulin- Dependent Diabetes Mellitus in the City of Novosibirsk during 1985-1987// Abstract 1253 of 14 International Diabetes Federation Congress.- Washington, DC, 1991//Diabetes.-1991.-VOL.40.Suppl.1.-P.314A.
7.Y.P.Nikitin, E.V.Shubnikov. Epidemiological studies of Diabetes Mellitus(DM) in Siberia// Abstract 117 of 14th IDF Congress Satellite: Epidemiology of Diabetes and Its Complications. June 29-July1, 1991.- Williamsburgh, Virginia, 1991.
8.The WHO Multinational Project for Childhood Diabetes Group. Familial insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (IDDM) epidemiology: standardization of data for the DIAMOND Project// Bulletin of the World Health Organization.-1991.-VOL.69.-NO.6.P.767-777.
9. King H.,Rewers M. and Special WHO Reporting diabetes Group. The diabetes mellitus among adult population as the new problem in the "Third World Countries"// Bulletin of the World Health Organization.-1991.-VOL.69.- NO.6.P.703-708.
10.E.Shubnikov, L.Kalashnikova. Is There Really a difference in Incidence of IDDM Among Children of Million City and Children of Small Towns and Villages in Siberia?//Diabetes Care and Research in Europe. Abstract of Second Meeting organized by WHO and IDF in Europe.9-11 March, 1992, Budapest, Hungary.
11.T.Kue Young, Cynthia D Schraer, Eugene V Shubnikoff, Emoke J E Szathmary and Yuri P Nikitin.Prevalence of Diagnosed Diabetes in Circumpolar Indigenous Populations//International Journal of Epidemiology 1992;Vol.21.-NO.4.-P.730-736.
12.Shubnikov Evgene, Kalashnikova Lada. Siberian IDDM Register and collection of standardized family history information// Abstract of NATO Advanced Research Workshop. Standardization of Epidemiologic Studies of Host Susceptibility. June 23-27, 1992, Pittsburgh.
13. Shubnikov E.,Podar T.,Tuomilehto J.,Nikitin Y. Low incidence of Childhood IDDM in District of Novosibirsk(Russia)//Diabetes Care.- 1992.-VOL.15.-NO.7.-P.915-917.
14.Shubnikov E.V., Nikitin Y.P. Conducting population surveys in circumpolar indiginous populations:Chukotka,Russia. Annual Conference of the Canadian Public Health Association, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada, July 1992.
15. Shubnikov E.V. Register of Diabetes Mellitus among adults and estimation of quality of diabetes care in Novosibirsk//Abstract of the XIYth International Karlsburg Symposium on Problems of Diabetes, Karlsburg, September 04-07, 1992.
16.Nikitin Y.P.,Shubnikov E.V.,Astakhova T.I. The Chukotka Chronic Diseases Study, Chukotka, Russia//Arctic Medical Research.-1993.-Vol.52.-NO.1.-P.22-25.
17.King H.,Rewers M., WHO Ad Hoc Diabetes Reporting Group. Global Estimates for Prevalence of Diabetes Mellitus and Impaired Glucose Tolerance in Adults//Diabetes Care.-1993.- Vol.16.-NO.1.-P.157-177.
18.Podar T.,LaPorte R.E.,Tuomilehto J. and Shubnikov E. Risk of childhood Type 1 diabetes for Russians in Estonia and Siberia//International Journal of Epidemiology.-1993.-VOL.22- NO.2.-P.262-267.
19.Shubnikov E.V.,Kotyt E.V.,Kalashnikova L.A.,Stefanova O.V. Epidemiological studies of diabetes mellitus in Siberia//Public Health:Present and Future.Collection of articles.- Kauno medicinos akademija.-Kaunas,1993.-P.53-56.
20.Kotyt E.V.,Shubnikov E.V.,Astakhova T.I. Prevalence of diabetes mellitus in Chukotka and Novosibirsk according to data of registries//IX International Congress on Circumpolar Health,Reykjavik, June 20-25,1993.Abstract S24/1.
21.Shubnikoff E. Overweight as risk factor of hypertnsion, diabetes and lipid disturbances among Chukotka natives// IX International Congress on Circumpolar Health,Reykjavik, June 20-25,1993.Abstract D1/10.
22.Shubnikov E.,Alekseeva N. Prevention of cardiovascular diseases among diabetes mellitus patients in Novosibirsk//3rd International Conference on Preventive Cardiology(27 June-1 July 1993, Oslo,Norway). Abstract Book.Abstract P350, P.170.
23. Tuomilehto J.,Podar T., Adojaan B. et al. Epidemiology of IDDM in Childhood in the Baltic Sea Region//Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Standardization of Epidemiologic Studies of Host Susceptibility, held June 23-27,1992, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. 1994 Plenum Press, New York, P.13-25.
24. Shubnikov E.V., Kalashnikova L.A. Siberian IDDM Register and the Collection of Standardizad Family History Information//Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Standardization of Epidemiologic Studies of Host Susceptibility, held June 23-27,1992, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. 1994 Plenum Press, New York, P.43-45.
25.Shubnikof E., Choubnikova J. and Mortality Registry Group. Cardiovascular mortality among diabetic patients in Novosibirsk(Siberia)//Abstract of Satellite Symposium of the 10th International Atherosclerosis Symposium, October 15-16, 1994, Toronto, Canada.
26. Shubnikof E., Choubnikova J., and Novosibirsk MONICA Screening Group. Prevalence of Diabetes Mellitus in City of Novosibirsk According to Population Screening in 1988-1989// Abstract's Electronic Book of the 15th International Diabetes Federation Congress.- Kobe, Japan,1994.
27. Shubnikof E., Choubnikova J. Mortality Among Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetic People according to data of Registries//Abstracts of Third Meeting for the Implementation of the St.Vincent Declaration, March 1995, Athens, Greece.
28.Young T.K., Nikitin Y.P., Shubnikov E.V. et al. Plasma Lipids in Two Indigenous Arctic Populations With Low Risk for Cardiovascular Diseases//American J of Human Biology.-7:223- 236(1995).
29. Shubnikof E.V,, Choubnikova J.M. Diabetes Epidemiology - A facts from Siberia//Abstracts of IEA European Regional Meeting, August 1995, Hague, The Netherlands.
30.Choubnikova J., Kalashnikova L. and Shubnikof E. Epidemiology of Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Among Children in Novosibirsk Area//Abstract 668 of 31nd Annual Meeting of European Association for the Study of Diabetes, Stockholm, Sweden, September of 1995.
31.Kotyt E., Shubnikov E. and Astakhova T. Diabetes Mellitus in Native Chukotka Population//Abstract 214 of 10th Circumpolar International Congress, May 1996, Anchoradge, Alaska.
32.Shubnikov E. Glucose Intolerance Among Native Residents of Chukotka//Abstract 390 of 10th Circumpolar International Congress, May 1996, Anchoradge, Alaska.
33.Choubnikova J., Shubnikof E. and Kalashnikova L. The Increase of Type 1 Diabetes Incidence Among Children in Novosibirsk City//Abstract 722 of 32nd Annual Meeting of European Association for the Study of Diabetes, Vienna, Austria, 1-5 September of 1996.
34.Vinogradova T.E., Nikitin Y.P., Tarasov A.V. et al. Stroke and its risk factors in urban population of the West Siberian-Prospective study//Abstract 339 of Joint 3rd World Stroke Congress and 5th European Stroke Conference, Munich, Germany, September 1-4,1996.
35.Shubnikof E., Choubnikova J. The differences in prevalence of diabetes and IGT according to registry and screening data\\Abstract at Fourth Meeting for the Implementation of the St.Vincent Declaration.Diabetes Care and Research in Europe. Improvement of Diabetes Care.Lisbon, Portugal, 26 February - 1 March 1997//Diabetes, Nutrition and Metabolism.Clinical and Experimental.Vol.10,Suppl.to N1.February 1997, P.4.
36.Shubnikov E.,Choubnikova J. Siberian IDDM Registry - First thousand cases//Abstract 10 of International Diabetes Epidemiology Group Symposium(A Satellite symposium of the 16th IDF Congress).Savonlinna, Finland, 17-20 July,1997.
37.Shubnikov E.,Kotyt E.,Choubnikova J. The prevalence of diabetes among aboriginal population of Chukotka peninsula//Astract 713 of 16th International Diabetes Federation Congress, Helsinki, Finland, 20-25 July 1997.
38.Choubnikova J., Kalashnikova L., Shubnikof E. The peculiarity of Type I diabetes incidence at Novosibirsk area according to registry data //Abstract 240 of 16th International Diabetes Federation Congress, Helsinki, Finland, 20-25 July 1997.
39.S.O.K.Ebbesson, C.D.Schraer, P.M.Risica et al.Diabetes and Impaired Glucose Tolerance in Three Alaskan Eskimo Populations//Diabetes Care, Volume 21, Number 4, April 1998,P.563-569.
40. E.Shubnikov, J.Choubnikova, S.Piskunov and Novosibirsk Monica Study Group. The largest study of diabetes prevalence among Siberian population within the frame of the MONICA survey//33rd annual meeting of the European Diabetes Epidemiology Study Group, Abbaye des Vaux de Cernay, France, 16-19 May, 1998.