- Emergency Management Coordinator, Allegheny County Health Department
- Penn State University
* BS, Zoology
- University of Pittsburgh
* MPH, Graduate School of Public Health
* Delta Omega, National Public Health Honorary
- Recipient of EPA Region III Partnership Award for contributions to chemical emergency preparedness and prevention
- Mr. Piposzar is a career public health employee with 25 years of service in all aspects of public health. He coordinates health department emergency management functions with other federal, state, county and municipal agencies. He is a member of the Allegheny County Emergency Planning Committee, where he chairs the Medical and Health Subcommittee. He authored a “Multi-hospital Emergency Medical Plan for Hazardous Materials Emergencies” and developed and implemented a nationally recognized training program. His work has been recognized by EPA, the Ford Foundation, and Allegheny County government, among others.