|front |1 |2 |3 |4 |5 |6 |7 |8 |9 |10 |11 |12 |13 |14 |15 |16 |17 |18 |19 |20 |21 |22 |23 |24 |25 |26 |27 |28 |29 |review|
- Chemical weapons must be used in relatively large quantities. When used in open areas, NBC agents are subject to dispersion by the wind. For chemicals, which are pound for pound a thousand times less toxic than biological agents.
- Delayed effects can detract from the intended impact. Terrorist activities occur for the purpose of making a public political statement. Determining whether an outbreak of disease or illness is the result of natural causes or terrorism is difficult and time consuming.
- Counterproductive to interests- Groups seeking to gain support for their cause will have a difficult task if innocents are killed in the process.
- Potentially hazardous to the terrorist- The manufacturing and dissemination of agents presents risks to those that handle them.
- Development and use requires skill- Though recipes may be easily obtained, special skills are needed to successfully develop a deliverable product.