Nobel Prize Laureates
Nobel Prizes are annual international awards bestowed by Scandinavian committees in recognition of cultural and scientific advances. The prizes in Physics, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, Literature, and Peace were first awarded in 1901.Each Nobel Prize is regarded as the most prestigious award in its field. This collection features lectures provided to the Supercourse by Nobel Prize Laureates.
Nobel Prize Laureates Lectures
Blumberg, Baruch S.
- Australia Antigen and the Biology of Hepatitis B
- Australia Antigen and the Biology of Hepatitis B in Chinese 14151 translated by Supercourse China
- CONSCIOUSNESS IN HUMANS AND ELSEWHERE
- HEPATITIS B VIRUS: COMMENTS ON VIRAL AND HUMAN EVOLUTION
- HEPATITIS B VIRUS. Discovery and Development
- Hepatitis B Virus.Discovery, the Present, and the Future
Cronin, James W.
- Auger Northern Observatory
- Detection of the Highest Energy Cosmic Rays
- Pierre Auger Observatory
- Properties of Ultra High Energy Cosmic Rays from The Pierre Auger Observatory
- Solving the Mystery of the Highest Energy Cosmic Rays: 1938 to 2007 cosmic rays
- The Highest Energy Cosmic Rays. Propagation and Detection
Doherty, Peter C.
Hartwell, Leland H.
Josephson, Brian D.
- A Critical Point for Science?
- How we might be able to Understand the Brain
- Unconventional Ideas in Science
Kandel, Eric R.
- Molecular Biology of Memory: A Dialogue Between Genes and Synapses, Howard Hughes Medical Research Institute at Columbia
Lee, David M.
Lee, Yuan Tseh
Leggett, Anthony J.
- TESTING QUANTUM MECHANICS TOWARDS THE LEVEL OF EVERYDAY LIFE: RECENT PROGRESS AND CURRENT PROSPECTS
- What can we do with a quantum liquid?
Mather, John C.
- From COBE to the Nobel Prize and on to JWST
- From the Big Bang to the Nobel Prize: Cosmic Background Explorer (COBE) and Beyond
- JWST Project Status, AAAC
- John Mather 2014 Regents' Lecture -
John Mather Maniac Lecture, November 19, 2014 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azwh1A3fC5Y
John Mather Maniac Lecture, 20 November 2013, From childhood to Stockholm and on to JWST, stories from a real life - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuByPMRU0ME
John Mather '68 on the History of the Universe - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIOGMWNkPb8
John Mather: Big Bang, Webb Space Telescope & Alien Life - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-83yGZvoDyw
Molina. Mario J.
- Beyond the Tragedy of the Commons
- Halting Deforestation: Reflections from the Air, on the Ground, and in the Experimental Lab
- Sustaining Social-Ecological Systems: An Ontological Approach
- Why Development Aid Has Failed So Often
Perl, Martin L.
- Creativity in Science and Engineering: Sometimes Easier, Sometimes Harder, Than You Expect
- Matter, Energy, and the Universe
- Proposed Terrestrial Experiment to Detect the Presence of Dark Energy Using Atom Interferometry
Phillips, William D.
- Energy in the 21st Century
- GAMBLING WITH THE FUTURE: ENERGY, ENVIRONMENT AND ECONOMICS IN THE 21ST CENTURY
- Nuclear Renaissance
Smalley, Richard E.
- Nanotechnology and Energy. Be a Scientist – Save the World!
- Nanotechnology – the Key to Keeping Houston the Energy Capital of the World
Smoot, George F.
't Hooft, Gerard
- A Confrontation with Infinity
- Black Holes and Quantum Physics
- Complex Transformations and the Cosmological Constant Problem
- Gravitational waves
- Humanity in the Cosmos
- Models for Confinement
- An Important Role of Neural Activity-Dependent CaMKIV Signaling in the Consolidation of Long-Term Memory