Epidemiology Course 5
10 lectures covering the concepts of epidemiology.
Epidemiology Course 5 Lectures
- Cause and effect: the epidemiological approach
- Natural history, spectrum, iceberg, population patterns and screening: interrelated concepts in the epidemiology of disease
- Presentation and interpretation of epidemiological data: objectives
- Risk and frequency: incidence and prevalence
- Study design
- The epidemiological concept of population
- Theoretical, ethical, contextual, practical and critical foundations for future epidemiology
- Variation in disease by time, place and person: A framework for analysis
- Variation: role of error, bias and confounding
- What is Epidemiology?
- What is Epidemiology? In Spanish 18441 translated by Nicolas Padilla