Behavioral Science Supercourse
The term behavioral sciences encompasses all the disciplines that explore the activities of and interactions among organisms in the natural world. It involves the systematic analysis and investigation of human and animal behaviour through controlled and naturalistic observation, and disciplined scientific experimentation. We in the Supercourse are very much interested in developing this interesting area and are very much looking forward to your feedback.
Behavioral Science Supercourse Lectures
- Are you "normal"? Health, illness and disease
- A virtual reality? Human perceptual function
- Geographic variation of GI diseases.
- Health knowledge, attitudes and behaviour
- How good a doctor will you be?
- Interacting with patients: Attitude and impression formation
- Is It Worth the Risk?: Risk Perception
- Pain and its management
- Prevention of complications of endocrine disorders
- "Protect me from what I want": Addiction and behaviour
- "Stress and coping: Cause or consequence?"
- Thanks for the memories. Functional aspects of memory
- What determines health?
- What kills us?: Yesterday, today and tomorrow
- Who are you? Groups and individuals