Minisymposium on High Frequency Trading
March 25-26th, 2017
- The Minisymposium on High Frequency Trading will be held on March, 25-26, 2017 at University of Pittsburgh, PA, USA. In this two-day event, academic scholars and industry pofessionals will share their latest research and practical experience on high frequency trading, limited order book, microstructure and related fields.
- Agostino Capponi (Columbia University)
- Dobrislav Dobrev (Federal Reserve)
- Sebastian Jaimungal (University of Toronto)
- Dmitry Kramkov (CMU)
- Kevin Li (Tower research Capital, New York)
- Ciamac Moallemi (Columbia University)
- Sergey Nadtochiy (University of Michigan)
- Steven Shreve (CMU)
- Sasha Stoikov (Cornell University)
- Steve Xu (Hehmeyer LLC, Chicago)
Schedule and Programs:
- There is no registration fee but all attendees must register prior to the event via this online form.
With questions, please contact LaVerne Kapucensko, firstname.lastname@example.org, 412-624-8361
Organized by John Chadam (email@example.com)
and Song Yao (firstname.lastname@example.org).
the Department of Mathematics and the
Mathematics Research Center (MRC) of the University of Pittsburgh.