Welcome to Surf's Up!
Introducing the World Wide Web
Send an e-mail to your keypal.
(1) Tell your keypal your name.
(2) Tell your keypal your age.
(3) Tell your keypal if you've ever used the
Internet before. If you have, where did you use it? --at home? --at someone
else's home? --at school? --at the local library?
(4) Tell your keypal your favorite music, your
favorite sport, your favorite hobby, your favorite subject in school.
(5) Ask your keypal the question you've been
asked to come up with and to which you need to get an answer.
ACTIVITY 2: Learn about the Internet
the Spin on the World Wide Web?
ACTIVITY 3: Browsing the Web
It's time to check out a couple of buttons on the
or the Explorer Toolbar.
Time to do some web surfing on your own. Here are
some sites you might enjoy :)
Web Guide for Kids
Send your keypal another e-mail.
(1) Tell your keypal what you thought of your
first Surf's Up session using the Internet.
(2) Tell your keypal what you liked most.
(3) Tell your keypal what you'd like to do again,
if there's time on another day.
Back to the Surf's
© Bernie Poole 1998-2002, All rights reserved
/ firstname.lastname@example.org / (814) 269-2923 / Revised 2/8/02