Join the Society of Women Engineers!!
The University of Pittsburgh Society of Women Engineers membership includes:
- FREE FOOD!
- Opportunities to obtain professional skills: including interview etiquette, resume critique, and what to do at a co-op or internship fair
- Opportunities to create professional contacts with human resources, managers, employees, and professionals from various companies located in the Pittsburgh Area
- Opportunities to participate in a Mentor/Mentee program
- Opportunities to interact with other females in engineering
- To join Pitt SWE email email@example.com
The National Society of Women Engineers membership includes (with a $20 membership fee/year):
- Approval to put SWE on your resume
- SWE National and Regional conferences
- Scholarship opportunities (more than $500,000 awarded each year)
- A support system of peer groups, mentors, advisors, and industry leaders
- Discounted prices with Kaplan: 20% off FE and PE exams preparation materials and $50 of GMAT, GRE, LSAT programs from Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions
- Regularly scheduled webinars about time management, graduate schools, being a woman in engineering, etc. and professional development seminars
- Annual subscription to award-winning SWE Magazine