The conference will take place in Ballroom A at the University Club, 123 University Place, Pittsburgh, PA 15260. Here is the campus map showing the University Club, Wyndham Hotel and the Thackeray Hall where the Department of Mathematics is located.
Wyndham Hotel Pittsburgh University Center , 100 Lytton Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213.
The Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is 22 miles away (approximately 35 minutes driving time) from the University of Pittsburgh.
Ground Transportation from Pittsburgh International Airport:
- zTrip Taxi, 412-777-7777, about $50
- Uber, about $30.
- SuperShuttle , 1-800-258-3826, about $25.
- Public Bus Transportation with Port Authority Transit 28X Airport Flyer. The trip cost is $3.75 one way and exact change is required. The bus runs every 30 minutes from the airport at gate #6, and the duration of the trip is typically 50 minutes. The bus has stops near the hotels.
If you need to park on campus, you might want to park at the following garages:
- Soldiers and Sailors (SO): The rates are 0-1 hour $4; 1-2 hours $5; 2-4 hours $7; 4-6 hours $8; 6-8 hours $10; 8-10 hours $12; Over 10 hours $14.
- O'Hara (OH) : The rates are 0-1 hour $4; 1-2 hours $5; 2-4 hours $8; 4-6 hours $9; 6-8 hours $10; 8-10 hours $14; Over 10 hours $17.
- All garages are listed on this map .
For questions please contact us at email@example.com.