LaTeX class for ETD at Pitt - Downloads
Save the files to your hard disk (the .dtx files tend to appear on the screen).
- acronym.pit, patch for the acronym package (added 11/22/04).
- showidx.pit, patch for the showidx package (added 07/17/03).
- pittetd.zip, the whole thing (but without the above additions), zipped.
- pittetd.dtx, and pittetd.ins, source files. (Get them both as source.zip.)
- pittetd.cls, pitetd10.clo, pitetd11.clo, and pitetd12.clo, the files of the class itself. (Get them all as class.zip.)
- pitthesis.pit, pittdiss.pit, and achicago.pit, the patches. (Get them all as patches.zip.)
- pittetd.dvi or pittetd.pdf, the user's manual.
- an-etd.tex, a sample file.
For detailed information on installation, see section 3 of the user's manual. A golden rule: put the files where LaTeX can find them. As a last (or first?) resource, it will always find them in the same directory as the input file.
- pdftex.def, driver for using PDFTeX with some important packages (such as hyperref itself, color, and graphicx).
- pdftex-s.pdf (screen), and pdftex-l.pdf (letter paper) user's manual for PDFTeX (containing information on how to get and install the program).
- pdftex-FAQ.pdf is the FAQ for PDFTeX. Installation and inclusion of PostScript graphics are treated.