- Goals for this ad hoc Committee
- To provide an on-going forum for the discussion of concerns relating to gender equity on campus for faculty, staff and students.
- To develop concrete recommendations for ways to enhance gender equity.
- The Committee is open to all members of the University community.
- Each year, the Committee will select up to 3 projects to work on. Subcommittees will be formed to work on each of these projects. Each subcommittee will be asked to report to the whole ad hoc committee at least once a semester.
- The Committee will work closely with the administration, PACWC, and other Senate committees in developing its recommendations. Administrative liaisons will be sought to meet regularly with the Committee.
- The Committee will regularly report on its activities to the Senate and a faculty assembly.