Student Health Service
- Primary assessment and treatment of health problems and
injuries by a registered nurse.
- Simple diagnostic screenings: chemstrip urinalysis, and
- First aid supplies and services, including ice packs,
- Physician services: Medical clinic on campus
every two to three weeks during Fall and Spring Terms. Appointments with
the college physician are scheduled
in advance by the nurse.
The nurse has telephone consultation privileges with the college
on a daily (M-F) basis.
- Referrals to community agencies and services:
are referred to physicians, agencies, or services off campus, they must
responsibility for the cost of those services.
- Bradford Regional Medical Center (368-4143) (including the Emergency
Outpatient Lab and X-Ray Departments, Admissions, and Inpatient Mental
- Physicians and Specialists in the community
- Dentists and Oral Surgeons
- Family Planning Clinic of McKean County (368-6129)
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Clinic (368-6129)
- The Guidance Center (362-6535)
- Pennsylvania State Health Center (362-2203)
- Health educational programs, internet health information
resources, video resources, and literature on a variety of health
- Health Counseling, including health problem counseling,
counseling, and personal problem counseling. Referrals to a clinical
psychologist on campus are available, as well as referrals to the local
- Self-Care Center for Colds
- Self-Care Center for Cuts
- Self-Care Center for Upset Stomach
- Blood Pressure Monitoring and Counseling
- Administration of Allergy Injections with physician orders.