Nursing Supercourse is a global network of nurses. We aim to improve global health and prevention through collaboration. Nursing students are not getting adequate training in global health. We can change that by sharing lectures that are evidence based and up-to-date. Our lectures are driven by the global health trends.
Nursing Supercourse Lectures
Chronic Disease Management
- Adherence to Medications
- Cardiometabolic Syndrome (2). Part I
- Cardiometabolic Syndrome (2). Part II
- Diabetes Self Management
- Nutrition and Chronic Illness
- Self-Managing Chronic Conditions
- GLOBAL STRATEGIES FOR THE PREVENTION OF DIABETES AND OTHER NONCOMMUNICABLE DISEASES
- GLOBAL STRATEGIES FOR THE PREVENTION OF DIABETES AND OTHER NONCOMMUNICABLE DISEASES in Arabic 33981 translated by Walid Abd El Kader, International Medical Center, Egypt
- What can WHO do to control the epidemic of diabetes? Part I.
- What can WHO do to control the epidemic of diabetes? Part II.
- General Nutrition
- Nurses’ Role in Tobacco Use Control
- Obesity in Spanish
- Physical Activity Across the Lifespan
- Sleep Basics for Health Promotion
- Stress Management