Introduction Questions and Answers Dr.Serageldin Course
Advancement in academia typically depends upon Scientific publishing. The more you publish, the better the first job, the higher the raise, and the faster the promotion. Sadly only 3% of publications come from developing countries, despite the fact that 27% of the scientists live in developing countries and 80% of the scientists.
In many countries bright young people want to do research and publish, have to publish, but they do not. A primary reason for this is Stataphobia which is the fear of research design and statistics, and not having access to people who can help. Eighty percent of all rejected articles are due to poor research methods.
The components of the
1. Overview of the concepts of Quantitative research (Ismail Serageldin)
"BA Supercourse Help Desk" You can post
questions to be answered by experts using
4. Research Methods Supercourse: We have collected over 1000 PowerPoint lectures from Experts an many different facets of research design
6. Research Apps: Collection of
Apps in Science .
7. Survey Portal: We have identified top quality surveys on Smoking, Physical Activity, Quality of Life, and Disability.These surveys have been translated into at least 8 languages and available for free for research efforts
8. Central Asian Journal of Global Health (CAJGH)
9. RMLA Regional Centers
10. RMLA Books
Additional RMLA Agriculture